Sunday Morning...


Another week, another sunrise.
I have to say that when it comes to sunrises and sunsets, I'll do whatever I can to see them, I love them and I've been trying to catch'em in my way to school, but for some reason I can never take a picture. My new resolution is to make most of my day and that includes watching more sunrises or as some people call it "waking up earlier".
This week everything is about having better days and making most of our days. When I'm trying to make day better, I'll also like to give something backs, like tipping a little bit more, smiling to strangers or giving something to the ones that need more than I. Giving something back is one the most important parts for me, because sometimes we forget about the amazing things we have, so this helps me keep my feet on the ground and really value what I have.
Hope you have great day and start of the week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram