Sunday Morning...


I like being a lazy bee on Sundays, is the one time that I really have to relax, breathe and forget that there's a world outside, until I get hungry and I go out for food.
Usually I go out with my parents to a little cafe near my place, to have breakfast and talk, but sometimes I have something stocked in my head and that's what this is about, what's on my mind on a Sunday morning?
Last week I was talking with one of my high school friends and he told me about some mean comments and gossip that it used to be around me with out me noticing, and I started asking from some of them, I realized that for people I was not another one, I was someone that they may not hated but they didn't stand, to this day I don't know why that happened but it made me think about those years and how I got through them. This week is all about growing up and how I got here, being better (I think) and also how I pass that hate from people...
Have a great start of the week and never forget that the people that use their life to hate, waste a life in somebody else.
thanks for reading!


Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram