100...

We made it through...
When I first started this blog I was feeling lonely and really bad about myself, and I know that's a common reason to start a blog, but that's the only way I know how to express my feelings, I've always been like that, I don't know how to tell people that I'm hurt for the things that they said, or how to tell them that someone broke my heart and I just want to cry. I tried to tell people how I was feeling but sometimes I can't or I just express half or less of my feelings. Sometimes they notice and I don't know how to express it until later or sometimes they never find out why I was crying.
I remember being in high school and having a diary, where I used to write about my first crush or my days. in fact I have more than 3 diaries hidden in my bedroom. I also remember having my first panic attack, running away from my friends, trying to get out of school and suddenly being in one of my friends arms, shaking, hearing him, worrying him. I made an excuse because I just wanted to leave, I didn't knew what was happening, I didn't wanted to talk to anybody so I started writing about that experience in my notebook.
I made it through 100 posts, at first I didn't knew what I wanted to write in here, I tried with so many things, and after reading those notes about my first panic attack, I decided, I want to help as many as I can sharing my experiences. That's how everything started to flow and although I'm still fighting, writing made me realise that sometimes is not that bad and I can work through those memories. I also want to write about my experiences and how I started to live my life the way I wanted.
And as Hannah Hart said "Be however you are 'cause you are never going to be somebody else"
Thanks for reading and never forget to be yourself!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram