WR| Improving


They say to always stay on the bright side no matter what, even when times are tough you know it's not forever. As you know I've been having a rough couple of weeks trying to adjust to schedules, work and mostly life, I've been pretty sensitive to anything happening around me which affected my mood and my ability to push myself forward, but this week everything started to brighten up.
On saturday I got a message from "Chef" asking me to accompany her to a library, I didn't had to think it twice, I said yes and talked with my parents (because even when I'm an adult, I still tell them my plans) and it turned out to be a really good outing that kind of reseted something inside me, I felt more motivated to keep on going.
Sunday and Monday were pretty normal as I had a lot of work and responsibilities to go through, but nothing special happened, other than me getting braces on my bottom teeth, which hurt all week and made me feel like a baby again.
Tuesday was when I started to feel down again, I didn't had much to do but felt incredibly pressured to get everything done in certain amount of time, so the stress started happening, plus a banging leg pain that didn't go away no matter how much I stretched, but on Wednesday I decided that instead of stressing I needed to up my game and do something else, so I pampered myself and read an amazing book.
Thursday is when everything turns around, I was in the middle of a class when I received a call that got me so happy I was buzzing, quite literally, I was shaking out of emotion and nervousness, then I went to talk with some of my friends and catched a ladybug, and finally to do a lot more work, but through the day I felt happier than I have been in this past couple of weeks.
Friday was the funniest day of the week, I was still trying to burn out the energy the call gave me, spent time with old friends and managed to finally get the sushi I've been craving for the past month or so, but the funny part comes when my mum and I went to my aunt's house and forgot the key inside her house, so we were trapped in between, then when we finally reached one of her neighbours they wanted to call the cops on us but we convinced them that we were family members and as we were heading down I made a car's alarm go off, even a few nuns in front of us were laughing at this point.
And that's how my week went from ok to really exciting, we shall see how this mood keeps going through the week as I will be having a little bit more going on with a lot of work and school, but I feel motivated, happy and ready to take on that fight and many more that are to come. My content will be changing over the next week or so, I want to improve my writing and my subjects, I feel like they have been all over the place.
I hope your week was as good as mine or even better, if that wasn't the case, remember that it can always brighten up, just smile to the world and it will shine back and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram