March: The Resolutions


March is coming, the flowers are starting to bloom, the weather is changing and it's finally time to start putting out life together and getting that body ready for the near summer.
This month I don't have as many goals as I had in past months, one because I really need to relax and keep the real to not put more pressure on myself than the one that I already have and two because I found that even when I may get a little bit of free time, I can't do everything, so instead of making a huge list, I'm focusing in the ones I think I can accomplish and will enjoy.
Personal Goals:

  • Read 5 books
  • Workout 4 times a week
  • Save money 
  • Stay organised
Blog Goals:
  • Post 4 times a week
  • Work on more Photo Diaries
School Goals:
  • Learn something new
  • Schedule school work
Not to forget:
  • Take a rest
  • Be productive
  • Stay motivated
  • Be disciplined
  • Be happy
  • Smile more
  • Go outside
  • Try new things
Over all I want to give my mind and body a well deserved break without leaving things hanging, I want to stay focused, well rested and find my balance, yet again. We will see. Have a great month and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram