WR| Drowning

Life is hard, we all know about it, there hasn't been a week this year in which I wasn't reminded of that, there has been a lot going on and a lot more that's to come, all of this added to fact that I haven't been resting, sleeping or taking time for myself, has been really making me feel drowned in problems.
This week was supposed to be one for me to relax and spend time at home, reading and doing what I love the most, mostly putting my life back into place,but it turned to be one of the most nerve wracking and stressful ones yet. I don't even know what made it that way, I just know it happened and it didn't feel right.
Monday and Tuesday were regular days for me, I had exams, school and work, nothing different going on there, but I somehow managed to do nothing, have bad nights of sleep and stress myself over nothing, which added to the tension that has been going on around my home, made feel even more anxious. 
Wednesday is when everything went downhill, I went to see "Jolie" to her work, but after I went for a coffee and a good read in a coffee shop near her, what I didn't anticipated was that not asking for a decaffeinated drink was going to trigger one of the biggest panic attacks I've had in a while. At the moment the only thing I could think of was calling "Stranger" and I did, his voice helped me calm down and get home safe. 
Tuesday and Friday were about me trying to figure out my life, figuring out what I want to do, where I want to go and trying my hardest not to give up, sounds like I'm overreacting, but having a panic attack made me rethink the way I was doing things. I haven't given myself time to sit down and enjoy, I haven't had time to not rush around.
And here I am, trying to fix myself again, trying to recover my cool, trying to remember why I'm doing this, trying to remember where I am, even trying to remember who I am, I'm finding hard to recover from that anxiousness but I want to do it, I want to move forward and not let anything stop me, I've been there and it's not a nice place to be in. 
I really hope you had a better week than me and even if you didn't, always remember that there's more to see and to live, no matter how bad it is now, it will always shine up. Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram