WR| The Newbie & The Stress


I want to talk about many things, but I don't know where to start, so I'm just going to do the thing I know how to do best, make a list per day.
Sunday, I went to a meeting for my new job, it was a course about how to treat a kid when in an accident, it was actually really interesting, I never realised how many things I didn't knew until that day, it also helped me be more interested in the summer and the whole dynamic we are going to be implementing, I also had a huge fight with my mum, we didn't talk until Monday night, it took a turn on me.
Monday, I had a fight with my grandma and I was really sensible, I cried and felt like poop, but at one point, while I was crying, I told myself that I needed to pick myself up and do something that will make me happy, I worked out for about an hour, my heart was pounding, my breathing was irregular but I was calm after that, I was singing and being myself again, I also ran all the errands I could.
Tuesday was my first day at my new job, I got up really early, got ready and got there before anyone else, at first I was in the loop to whether I was going to like it, or at least be good enough for the job, but at the end of that day, I understood that I just have to try and do my best, because no one knows everything and it's important to remember that and to give your best and that's what I'm going to do.
Wednesday was an out of the house day, I had work from my old job and this one was my only free day, I ran around and did everything I could, I was exhausted by the end of the day, but I noticed that the previous nights were bad for me, I didn't slept well, I was waking up tired and really early, so I decided to have a killer workout and stretch, I did a bit of yoga at the end and no lie, I slept like a baby that night.
Thursday, I had to go to my new job again, this time with more sleep on me and also more relaxed, it was a good day, but I was still carrying my tiredness from the days before, so as soon as I got home, I was under my sheets resting and sleeping, I had a quick nap before working out and stretching again, I still feel like I could use a couple more hours of sleep, but I'm getting there.
Friday, I started quite early, my mum stood on the wrong feet and she hurt her knee, I took her, along with my dad, to get her some x-rays, she didn't broke anything but it was just to be sure about it, I got my iPad fixed, finally, the screen was broken and I needed it to be fine for work, I saw a really tired "Artiste" that gifted me a colouring book for my "stress issues" that I don't have and spent the afternoon with my mum, it was my day to do my thing.
One thing I discovered this week was how I like my coffee, there's this service lady in the office that asked me how I liked my coffee, I told her how I did it, she made it, it was the most amazing cup of coffee ever, I don't know what I'm going to do without her, I'll tell her to teach me (The coffee is decaf, I love the flavour but I don't like how it makes me feel when I'm anxious), I love her.
I don't think I have anything else to report on, I feel pretty good right now, still tired, but it's all part of it, I'm excited to start working with the kids and just being more active, have a great week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram