PD| Throwback Morelia '14

Memories are a huge part of we are, they made us the ones that we are and they are really valuable, I like to have pictures that remind me of that moment in time, they help me remember who I was, what was I doing and a little of how I felt.
That's why I've been thinking of sharing my favourites pictures from past moments with you, I've been picking the ones I love the most to show them to you, I want it to be like those moments were you sit down with your mum and you go through old albums, it really melts my heart.
My photo memories go back to June 14, unfortunately, before that date, I don't have anything, between cellphones and computers I lost a lot of them, but I do promise to look through facebook to try and find something.
This time we are going way back to little Mayte and her last trip to go and visit their aunts. I used to stay with them for the duration of the summer until I was in high school, but I always go back when I need to escape, this time it was really needed and my parents supported me, so this pictures represent a rather sad me, trying to find closure with their relatives.







As I said, the photos are not the best, but they really represent that trip, I wondered, I walked, I enjoyed the view and I remember coming back from that trip and thinking how much I wanted to come out of that hole that I was digging. It was a good trip, hope you liked to re-live it with me.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram