WR| The Come Back


I took a break, not because I needed or anything like that, but I genuinely didn't had time, starting a new job is always hard, you don't know what's going on, you can' control anything, but nonetheless, I love every part of it.
Anyway, we're back in business and just like anytime I take a break, the ideas flow and I come back with better and renovated projects in my mind, this time is no exception, I'm now more into photography and I feel more pumped to do things that maybe in the past didn't crossed my mind or if they did, I never considered them possible.
I went MIA for a week not only from this blog, but social media and even my friends were affected by this, it wasn't like I didn't want them to know about me, it was more of my problem, I (would) wake up early, shower, go to work and expect the day to be calm and nice, something that hasn't happened as much as you would think, then I would come back and rest, the idea of talking with something didn't even crossed my mind.
Over this past two weeks I've been focusing my energy and time into thinking what I want to do next in my life, I'm realising that I'm not a fifteen year old that can wait around for opportunities to pop up, I have to go out and find them, just like with pokemon.
This, in part, has to do with the environment I've been working on lately, my boss is an amazing woman that serves as an example that you don't need men in order to be successful, you can do you, go your way and accomplish as much as you want, showing others what you are capable of.
This week was an actual roller coaster, it started great and amazing, but by wednesday I was starting to have ths mood swings and I wasn't even happy with the way I looked, I was insecure, sad, angry and not myself, so as I've doing, I take a step back and re-think the situation, one thing I'm learning from my boss is that if a problem has a solution, why worry, if it doesn't, why worry, the only thing you are going to do is make it worst and as she says: "it's bad for you, it eats you inside out", just like with guilt, nothing good comes from that.
I've been really good about my healthy eating lately, but this week was really hard, all of the sudden there were people delivering candy to the office and as we started the "Secret Friend" dynamic where you have to give something small every day to the person you were given,that person knows I love chocolate way too much to leave it on the side, but as I started going hard on my workouts, I feel more motivated to be healthy.
Another thing I noticed through this two weeks is that I've been paying more attention to the way I look and I'm actually really curious to know if it has something to do with the fact that I think I'm fancying someone or if it's about the job, I guess I just have to wait and figure it out on my own.
I'm coming back stronger than ever, I feel motivated, a bit more confident, a bit more adventurous but most importantly, more like myself, hope you like the few changes that are going to be happening here, have a great week, wish me success and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram