WR| The Early Hours & The Sickness

Tomorrow starts, tomorrow I lose all of my free time and begin working full time, it's going to be hard, but one thing this week has showed me is that no matter how hard it is, how much I work, I love this job, I love everything about it, even if I have to wake up at 6 a.m.
This week has been no bed of roses, from Monday 'till Friday I had to sit and work, I only had one kind of free day on Wednesday and by that day I was already feeling weak and without energy, but I still managed to do a lot of things that needed to get done, I felt proud with myself for that.
Monday was supposed to be a low day, we had a lot planned for the week, except Monday, so I decided to make it a chill day, but oh boy, my life never goes to planned, I actually got a call from work, the old one, and as much as I wanted to say "I can't go", I went and had a productiv afternoon.
Tuesday, back to my new job, it was a normal day, I actually had the opportunity to talk and feel crappy about myself, I had lady problems and the only thing I wanted was to lay in bed and eat chocolate, but I managed to work my way through the day and come out clean.
Wednesday was a day off, kind off, I used this day to take my laundry out, clean and most importantly, buy groceries, while doing that, I discovered that I had no will-power, I ended up buying chocolates and gummy bears because they reminded me of "Stranger" and this week I was missing him, but I managed to save the chocolates for a "Well done" treat for the week.
Thursday, another day of work, it was nice to sit and talk while working, I'm starting to get along with my co-workers and I feel like this job is right for me, everything about it makes me love it even more, the down side? I started to get sick, there's a virus going in that office and as I haven't been eating really well, I was feeling crappy.
Friday,  everyone loves a good friday, but I had to go to work, which didn't bothered me as much as others may think, I seriously love that job (Quote me on that in two weeks), I had a stressful morning, I wasn't feeling that well, I was really cold and working on a hill, the temperature tends to drop, but when I had a load of phone calls and people waiting for me, I wanted to freak out, but I didn't I managed through the whole thing and I feel proud about myself.
It was a definetely interesting week, it had a lot of things in it, a lot of work, a lot of sleepy eyes but also a lot of laughs and honest smiles, which only pumps me up, I have a lot of projects and this work, I feel motivated to take whatever is to come and I feel happy.
Now, I'm going straight to bed, I want to sleep as much as possible, because next week is going to be my dead, but a good one. Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram