PD| Chef's Contest

A few months back I went to Chef's culinary contest, before this I was completely on the loop of whether she was actually learning something at college or not, we would talk about it, but as we are in really different parts of the spectrum, if would stay in a "Good job, keep going" type of thing.
When she invited me, I couldn't say no, there's such thing as supporting your friends no matter how bad they do, this was one of those occasions, but I had a bit of a problem, I had a meeting at the same time and there was no way of cancelling at 20:00 the night before the event, so I parted myself in two and did the unimaginable, and even though I was late, I still managed to see how amazing she did.







She won the second place, so I took her to eat to cheer her up. It's worth saying that this was a rough day, but it was so worthy and so incredible, she gave th best she could and even when I think she deserved the first place, I'm happy that she got the second one, because it pumped her to keep going and keep participating. I'm a proud friend and I'll support her every time I have the chance.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram