PD| Throwback Acapulco '14

When I graduated from high school, my parents gifted me a trip to go along with my cousin, this was a really difficult time in my life, I was trying to come out of depression, I was in the middle of starting to re-discover who I was, but also accept myself, I was lost in so many ways.
At first I didn't knew if I really wanted to go, at that time, I didn't had any relationship with my cousins, I felt broken and the only thing I wanted to do was to stay in bed and almost feel bad for myself, but I can now thank my mother for making me go, I reconnected with my cousins and started to feel more like myself, even when it all came to waste as soon as I came back. 









I love very single one of the pictures I took on that trip, unfortunately, most of them have my cousins or my family and I can't upload them, but with the ones I can, I'm more than happy. Hope you liked them.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram