WR| Sick Week

Literally, I've been feeling terrible this week, because surprise, I'm sick again, I have the flu, the worst part? I still have work and school, I can't miss any days and I'm really grateful for the weekend, because at least I can stay in late and read.
This week was quite plain for me, I didn't had any major events to report on, which was good for a certain part because of course my body is shouting for rest, but for the other part, I'm so used to go out at least one day a week that I got bored and when I get bored, I procrastinate, which only makes me lose more time in things that can wait.
In other news, this week I kinda had a boost of self confidence, for the first time in many months I can say, that even when I'm sick, I feel pretty, what makes this even weirder is that I haven't been putting that extra attention on me, I've been doing and wearing what I like and feeling comfortable. I also have come to terms with my hair, because only a few people know this, but my hair is curly, the thing here is that I tend not to let it be as curly as it can be, but this week I've been letting it be and I like it, it looks different and quite nice.
Today I'm making a promise, not only myself but you too, I'm going to take care of my health, because as bad as it sounds, I hate being sick, I feel tired all the time, I feel weak, I just want to be healthy for a whole month, I don't want to have to worry about having tissues or medicines.
Finally, i haven't quitted the #100DaysOfProductivity challenge, the thing here is that I haven't had the right tools and time to do it, so instead of numbering days, I'm going to put the date and what I did, this has been making me like more and more tumblr, I kinda want to use it as a diary, just to put up a little post of my day.
I hope that you had a healthy, fun, marvelous week, and that this one that's about to start is even better. Keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram