WR| Picking Up The Pieces


Coucou! I'm back and better than ever! In the past two weeks I've been thinking a lot about my life and what the hell I'm actually doing. Let's go back two weeks and two days back...
Sometimes when people look into my life that see this girl that seems to have everything figured out, when in reality, I don't know what I'm doing half of the time, I don't even know what I'm going to do after college, I'm winging it, that's never been a problem until a few weeks ago.
Everything started when I couldn't find any of the things I wanted and I had mixed-matching socks, it may seem like something normal and quite common, but not for me, I've never been like that, I hate mess, I love organising my life and finding everything without having to look around, I sat down and realised that not only my room was a mess, but my life was hanging of a really thin string, that's when I decided to take a few days to figure my life out and most importantly, put it back together.
But what I didn't took in consideration was the huge surprise I got that Monday, one of my ghosts from my past, found me and now knows where I go to college, I've been running from him, I disappeared and never hoped he would found me. This took me by surprise and I was freaking out before I could think of anything.
Thankfully I ran into an old friend of mine and he actually calmed me down, I never thought I would actually be almost having a panic attack because of this. Then out of nowhere my best male friend "The Entrepreneur" (You'll understand this tomorrow) when to visit me, he gives the best hugs and I didn't realised how much I missed having him around, until I saw him again, he always makes me laugh and he's like the big brother I didn't had.
After that I started this new stage in my life, I didn't wanted anything coming to destroy me, so instead of leaving everything for the last minute, I'm going back to my basics and planning more and more.
I'm going to end with those bad habits that have been hunting me for a while, I want to go back, I didn't had a really structured life, that's not my thing and I would never want that, I just want to know what to do, where to go, where to find my things, go to bed with a clear mind, instead of having to worry about the things I didn't do because I was procrastinating, I don't want to have to print my homework 10 min before class, I'm going to work to get there and I will do it.
Have a great week, start of the month and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram