WR| The New Kid


Coucou! How are you all? This was a rather unique and fun week, it'll be a crime to not tell you anything, so my advice is to make yourself a cup of tea and sit down while you eat, relax and read this week's story.
Most of you know that my week starts of Sunday and this one had an amazing plan, we wanted to have a little party with family members in my household, but we didn't anticipated was that my mum was going to be exhausted, my dad was going to get a flu and I was going to have an awful stomach flu. We obviously cancelled everything and had our small and unique little party, just the three of us. It was nice but not the same.
Monday was the first proper day of the semester for me, so even when I was feeling a little bit down I still had to go, what made me miserable was having work meetings on the afternoon. Tuesday went the same way with my dad still in bed, recovering and getting bored of life and my complains. To be honest I was procrastinating this days and not doing what I was supposed to do.
From Wednesday my life started to get interesting, my best friend went up to visit me at my school, which was the first surprise, she wanted to chat and study, so I wanted to give her a surprise, one of her friends from high school goes to my school, so I made a plan for them to meet without any of them knowing. What I didn't expected was that other of her friends was going to be there and everything was going to be even more fun than I anticipated. That afternoon I had a meeting near my school which meant that I had to stay in school later than usual. I waited patiently with my friend's friend which I actually really like and it's starting to become one of my friends too.
Here's where the story takes a turn, we walked and sat down to talk when some of his friends arrived, which honestly was pretty fun, for those that don't know, I suffer from social anxiety so meeting new people is really challenging, but this time it was different, I actually talked with them and it was fun, they were funny and approachable. Then more of his friends came in so we had to squeeze three people in a two people bench, I was between on of her friends and him, normally having them so close would've freaked me out, but I was fine, I was enjoying everything and talking with him made me really happy.
Just as a fun note to add in here, he actually hugged me and try to kiss my temple but I moved, which ended in a rather funny kiss on my glasses.
Friday marked the beginning of my french classes, I know again, but this time it was different, I actually participated in class and didn't get as nervous as I usually do when meeting new people or talking with my teacher. It's new for me too, but I guess that I'm just starting to understand this.
Saturday, today actually, I started my day "school early", which means that I woke up at 7ish am and starting doing things around my home that were making me really nervous, like cleaning my desk, it was crazy messy and I found some crazy stuff that shouldn't be in there.
That was my week, as you can see it was a mixture of work, school and friends that turn it to be quite good, interesting and fun. On other news, I wanted to write some new things for V's Day but I can't, I'm in such a good place life guise that I can't focus on love, so I'm going to do something random. At the end remember that being single or in a relationship doesn't makes you better.
Have a great week, day and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram