WR| Back in Business

Welcome back to this crazy show, I never know how to start, that's why sometimes it can take me up to two or three hours to write a post, it's a slow and sometimes even painful process that I love, there is a fun fact for all of you.
Back to the subject, last week had everything, even awful headaches and more sleep than usual, as all of you know I like to start my week on Sunday, meaning that I have a day to plan my week and get organised before the load of work of homework punches me on the face, well this week was a bank holiday for us so everything had to be done in four days.
Last Sunday my parents and I took a little time of and went for a road trip, again, we like them a lot, we went to this foster that is in the actual city, it's amazing, we've been there before but it never gets old. Monday as I said felt weird, we did everything we usually do on a Sunday, which is grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning.
When our week officially started I actually had to cancel two days worth of work because I got sick, I had to stay in bed, as soon as I tried to get to get up I was feeling dizzy and in pain, by Wednesday I was feeling better so I picked myself up and cleaned the mess I usually make when I'm feeling like this, which mostly consist on wrappers, tissues and things everywhere.
The main reason of me wanting to put up my life together was because on Thursday my semester started, an interesting day if you ask me, but it was quite nice to go back to everything and see my friends and chat, what made this day even better was the fact that I got to see one of my close friends after and go for lunch, which was really fun, we walked without destination for a while to finish up in a lovely coffee shop for two hours, discussing and talking many things, then we headed to our usual place to have lunch, which ended up in almost other two hours of talking until the waiter hinted that we had spent too much time and we just walked back.
And now it's Friday while I'm writing this, it may seem like my usual Friday, school, work and lunch with my parents, but this time I'm actually shattered and I just want to go to bed and relax, I get that we all have pressure and this is why I hate working for my mum, but that doesn't mean you have to take it upon others.
As for my 100 days of productivity, I've doing it, I feel amazing doing it, the only thing that I'm missing is energy to post it every single day, but I guess I just have to get used to it and just do it.
Anywho, have a great week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram