#100DaysOfProductivity

Something new isn't it? If you been here from the beginning or even from this week, you'll know that one of my main goals in life is not only to find a balance and be happy but to be productive every single day, why? because there are many things I want to get done and I sometimes tend to lose time around not doing much. Hard to believe but it happens.
I'm halfway through my mayor, yet I feel like I have a lot I want to get done and I'm not ready to go out and be a proper adult, of course I have a paying-job and a family that supports me but that's not going to be forever, I want to be more productive this semester, that way I'll do more and have a lot of free time by the end to travel and figure my life out.
100 days of productivity is a Tumblr challenge where you share a photo every day telling why your day was productive, you mostly can find it in "studyblrs" and I find the challenge to be quite difficult because as I said I sometimes tend to leave everything for last minute, this time I'm going to have to do it on the day and not joke around as I would normally would.
This is my main project for the semester, unless I have to be sick in bed I won't be taking days off, because even if you do one thing you have to get done, you are being productive.
My main goal in this project is to have better grades, when i first entered college I had pretty good grades but it hasn't been the same since then, it's not like I'm not making an effort, it's just that I haven't been putting my 100% and that needs to stop, I want to take better notes, like the ones I used to have when I was in my first semester, I want to be focus and do it. Also a part of me hopes that this helps me with work and this blog, I feel like sometimes I don't do anything or not enough.
I won't be in my room or my desk working non stop, I will be having a social life only more balanced because I was sometimes leaving friends house way to late and way to tired to do anything and that happens more than I would want to.
I'm starting something new a little bit later on the year but as long as I fight through it, I think I would be able to get it done and succeed. Plus I think it's a really good idea for everyone that wants to improve and it's quite a flexible too.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram