My Life

My name is Mayte, I'm 20 years old, I study "Computer Engineering", I'm starting my third year and I still almost two more years to go, I love with both my parents in an apartment near downtown my city, I've lived here for most my life and even when I travel a lot, nothing ever compares with my city or house. 
I'm an only child but that doesn't mean that I have it easier, it just means that I have no one to blame when something goes wrong, until a few months ago I didn't had any sort of connection with my mother's family, but know that they fixed their problems I enjoy more of their company. 
I have a few friends, through life, I've learn that in that case, less is more, for the sake of your understanding and their privacy I'm going to use nicknames, my best female friend with a passion for art, I can always count on her, for that I'm going to call her "Artiste", my best male friend is quite unique, he has a passion for women without being a womanizer and a sense of humour that can change your mood with one joke, he also gives the best hugs when you see him, he is a pusher not a follower, he has overcome a lot of things and for that we'll call him "Entrepreneur", my next friend has a passion for food, she loves cooking and ever since I met her, I knew that her tough personality was perfect to keep my feet on the ground, for that we'll call her "Chef", my next friend goes with my last friend, because we are a trio, she has a lot to give, she is smart, likes to party and it's not afraid to tell what she thinks, for that we'll call her "Partie", last but not least, one of the most important people in my life, he always know what to tell me and how to get my mad, he is a short men with a bright mind, he knows a lot of things and it's not afraid to speak up, he has many women  behind him but he never pays attention, for that we'll call him "Little One". 
I speak two languages, Spanish which is my main language and the one that is spoke in my country, English which I've been learning almost all my life and I like it and now I'm learning French, I want to learn a lot more but I have to go one step at the time. 
I like to think that I'm organised, I like to keep an order in my life because I always have too many things going around, I do have a job, I would describe as an assistant, but I won't go in depth on what I do on a daily bases or anything like that, because at the end, some of the things I do are confidential. 
I have a passion for books, music, my mayor and organisation, I like fashion even when all of my outfits are plain, I love food and I'm actually starting to get more involved in the cooking process, I love my city and going to see what I have left to explore. I love travelling, I do it a lot, mostly for work or family business but that doesn't mean I enjoy it less. 
I suffer from anxiety and two years ago I let that defined me, I went through rough times but I surely and truly got up and kept going, I've been working on making it better ever since then and I now can tell you that there's a light at the end, don't give up.
I'm a daydreamer, that's why the name of this space is "Day and Night Dreams" because I have them always, and as ColdPlay said "Everything you want is a dream away", I'm a true believer that as log as you fight for it, it's worthy. 
I'm not perfect, I'll never be, I'm learning to accept that, I've hurt many people in my past but I want to make up for that, I want to be the best version of myself that I possibly can. You get to meet me through this letters, I share almost everything in here and I like it, it's become a passion of mine, something I don't see myself without. I'm making this as a reference, something to look up when in doubt, something for you to met me. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram