MT| The One When They Are Back

Now that I'm back in school, work and life, I'm slowly starting to live more and more, which means that more and more things are happening everyday, things I want to share with someone, things that may not have an outcome, that's why I write them under a different name.
Anyway, I want this back, they are fun to write, sometimes I feel like they are some kind of diary, I can't do them every day but every once in awhile I'll try to put one up.
Back to story, today, well to be honest since I came back to school, I've been feeling weird, happy but weird happy, I don't really know what's happening with me and my mood, but the other day while I  was going to my next class, I started to feel anxious, why? I don't know, but I had to sit down and take deep breaths to calm myself down.
Today was even more of a roller coaster, I told someone I care about my story of relationships, because I wanted him to know why is so hard for me to go on a date, thing he didn't understood and turn everything to be about him, which hurts, I mean, a relationship is a two way street, it's about two people, not one, anyway, after that I started to shake and hyperventilate, I was waiting for my next class to begin, I talked with my best friend but she had to go, that's when I walked through the library doors and decided to pick a new book.
I turned my cellphone off and read for a whole hour, which is new for me, because even when I read a lot, I tend to read up to 20 min every time I have the chance. After that little break I felt like it was not enough, so I grabbed my bag and headed out to the only place I could ever scream and punch things without getting told off or hurting anyone, my old gym.
I don't know if I ever talked about this in here, but I used to be really fit about two years ago, I was looking for ways to avoid a therapist and it actually helped. Anyway, when I got in there, I instantly felt better, when my old trainer saw me, he told that it wasn't an "I'm mad, I should go" option, that I had to be consistent, I get it and even when I gave him a bad look, I know I want to go back.
Taking all of my fury out, left me dead, but as always I had to back into my life before anyone notice that I left for a few hours. Those are the moments when I really think about my life and how different it can be from others and how much pressure I put on myself. I indeed took an hour to rest before sitting down to write this and make my homework.
This is where I would put and emotional phrase or a lesson, but this time I don't have any, sleep tight and keep on dreaming.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram