TT | Let Me Explain

I've been trying to write this three times, somehow it ends up not making sense, I guess I have my head all over the place or I'm too tired to write, who knows.
This week everything started on a weird note, I was sad and insecure, I was feeling really fragile, I went out with a friend to try to feel better but somehow it ended up being weird and not so fun, that mood continued until Wednesday when I decided that enough was enough and I needed to do something for myself, I needed to head out and do something nice for me to chance up the routine a little bit, I had retail therapy and suddenly the sky was more blue, the birds sang, okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but I was feeling better by the end of the day, I was even hungry. From there my week when in a straight line, but it was somehow different as I took a step back to forget about the hurry, I'm still doing everything I have to but at a different rhythm, I think that what brings me to those crisis is really the way I handle things, the way I'm pushing myself forward to do everything quick, I know I can do them, everyone knows I can do them, I don't know why I push myself to those situations.
Anyway, after that I'm taking steps back from everything, I want to be happy, I'm doing what I love again, I'm focusing in what I have to do but I'm also doing what I want to do, I don't want to worry any more, I'm hoping it works when I go back to school.
I have other plans for this week, everything was written and ready to go up, until I had a last minute check and realise how sad everything sounded, my mood was showing up on those words and there was no way someone was going to read those and be positive about it, I took the risk and after a long day of writing I managed to change everything to have a positive, relaxing theme this week, I like it more really.
Have a great start and remember no matter how bad everything is, there'll be better times to come.
Mayte

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram