MT | The One With My Parents


I live with both my mum and my dad in a lovely apartment near downtown, where if I sit on the couch, I can see the sunrise or if I sit on my bed I can see the sunset, it's an small space for four people for some people, for me is the perfect size, everyone has it's own space to create and do whatever they want, we are all really busy but we have our special dates, every night we catch up with our days, every Friday we eat together and those lazy weekends are for us to bound.
My dad is one of those men that loves fixing everything and finishing whatever gets into his hands, he has tiny pencils, he likes organization but he doesn't has enough time to organize a lot of his stuff, he has an organized mess, he pushes me to follow my crazy dreams and set the bar higg, we fight a lot, he loves his job and I love what he does.
My mum is one of those control freaks if you see her from outside, but she is a loving mother with a passion for getting things right, she loves cooking and understands my humour, she loves reading and she was a lovely teacher, she hates being in her office and loves having something to do, she works a lot and she pushes me to do everything I want and being the best at it, to do everything I can and more, she worries a lot and I love going out for breakfast with her, she loves trying new things but sometimes she can be quite a diva.
They both love each other to pieces, they have this teenage love vibe going on, where they fight from time to time but when they are together you can see how much love they have for each other, they support my decisions and have taught me that no matter how bad the situation is, you always have to puch yourself forward, they are the kind that helps everyone without caring if they are going to get anything from it, I admire them both, for doing what they love with out caring what other people said, they are succesful because of that.
From the outside it looks like a perfect family, but we are not, we just have our way, we love what we do and we do what we love, we fight a lot, we even avoid each other but that doesn't mean we stop laughing, we know and support each other on every aspect of our live and we don't hear what other have to say about us, we don't even have to say I love you because we know that we do.
For that and more I love my parents and everything they have done for me this years.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram