TT | Coming Back

Last week I took a one week break from everything, were I slept, ate and slept again, I move from my bed, to the couch and I have to say that I really enjoyed having nothing to do, although the biggest surprise for me was that everyone respected that and nobody made me do anything. Now, I have to go back to my normal life, as we do, I go back to college on Monday and I won't stop until mid December, so that should be a lot of fun, I'm also going back into my normal schedule with work, but I indeed I'm well-rested and happy.
Over this two weeks I started making changes around me, refreshing some things and making others look more cosy and homey, as I started to get this feeling of everything being perfect and even cold in some ways, I also changed this page and added new things, every time something like this happens I say the same thing but it's true, I want this to feel and look like me, like something that's mine, as it is right now, I'm in love with the way everything looks and I'm even more excited because I'm finding my voice and "my brand", I've worked on this for months but I somehow got lost and I was listening to what others had to say instead of listening on what I wanted and liked, I was not raising my voice on important things, I was loosing my voice really slowly.
I turned around from that spot and now I have a pretty good idea of what I want and what I like, that has been my personal project the past two weeks, finding my voice, and with a cold head full of ideas, I'm excited with everything that's coming.
Anyway, I have to go back to my agenda that seems to be having a lot of trouble finding enough time for everything, stay smiling and have an amazing month, a month that is going to keep us really busy but it marks the star of autumn my favourite season ever.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram