Breathe In, Breathe Out



Everyone goes through different things in their life, sometimes its hard sometimes everything feels easy, I've found through the years that no matter how crazy your life is, you always found five minutes to sit back and relax.
When I'm having a bad day, the first thing on my mind is the problem I'm struggling with, so to forget about that I put my Favourite Song  on, there's something about singing the lyrics that takes my mind off those crazy problems, if you are still thinking on that Look to the ceiling  unless you are super creative and have the patient to have anything on your ceiling, you find that the plain back ground helps to forget about the main problem. Take Deep Breaths and Close Your Eyes  focus on your breathing, take those five minutes, the world outside your bubble doesn't exist, remember that no matter how bad the situation is, no one can enter your bubble.
Once you are feeling a little bit more calm, Drink Water, you probably forgot to drink water and that affects your mood more than you think, Eat Something preferably sweet, I always carry some chocolate on my bag in case I have a bad situation, hunger also affects your mood.
Finally and most importantly take a step back, ask yourself if the problem is as bad as you think or if it has a solution, or if it even has to do with you, sometimes we take other problems, sometimes we make a huge problem for something really small, sometimes it has a solution and we are overthinking everything.
Don't forget to breathe in and out.


Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram