Following your Dreams

Tumblr Image

Everyone has different dreams, different goals, everyone does different things to accomplish them, others just complain for not getting what they want when they want, nothing is going to fall into place.
When I was talking with my cousin I asked her what her dreams were and what she was doing to accomplish them, she said that she didn't had the opportunity to do what she wanted as she didn't had enough money, an excuse, when I asked what she was doing to get that money she froze and said nothing, she was not fighting for her, she was expecting everything to fall into place.
Though the years I've listened a lot of speeches like this, some of them I give myself, but from a year and a half now I found myself running away from this kind of people, I can't stand someone that says that they have a dream but they can't accomplish anything because they have the perfect excuse like money or luck, life is not like that, there are a lot of people out there doing what they love, fighting to stay there, fighting for more, I learned from my parent's friends and some of my friends too, friends that dreamed of going to college, of doing something big and now they are some of the best in the class while they work to pay for it, those for me are life examples, those are the kind of people that deserve my appreciation and admiration, I'm happy to help someone like them and I do it every time I have the chance.
We can moan all we want, we can burn all of our energy saying how life is not fair, we can do it every day, but we can also go outside and fight to accomplish something real, something that we love and that we wanted for a long time, success doesn't comes easy but once you get it, it feel awesome. We have all that we need to succeed inside us.
"Dreams don't work unless you do"John C. Maxwell
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram