TT | Another Update

I feel like my life has become a bunch of explanations of changes or anything like that, my life has changed a lot in this past year, I've changed a lot too, I like it, but there are some things that always be adjusted.
I had a really weird mood the first part of the week, everything was going in slow motion, I was between sad and tired with a changing mood between mad and sad, I was really hard to work or live with, fortunately my parents know how to handle me when I'm on those situations, they ignore me until I go back to normal. After that my week went on a straight line where I was able to focus on what really mattered, until Friday when we got the chance to have a lay down family day, we tend to have one of those every once in a while to connect between us and disconnect from the world.
Something I have to accept is that I was really bad even with my friends, it took me up to four days to answer them and even then it wasn't a proper answer, sorry.
Anyway, this week marks the beginning of a new month, this month is filled with birthdays but more importantly, marks my Dad's birthday, I still don't know what to get him, I never know, gifts are not something I do right. This is also my last month of summer before going back to college, to a new routine and new activities, like French, I would love to go back to French this semester, even if that means less hour of sleep, I think that a familiar environment might help.
Finally as this past week I was down, I decided to write about things that might cheer me up, plus a new thing that I'm trying, a new "section" of this space "Looking For:" is going to be about places, food, my city and feelings, I know that the concept may seem a little bit too open, but I want this to be about my day to day life rather than stories or topics that I choose that week, this is about how I live it day to day, the things that I'm looking for in life.
Have a great start of the week, month, day. Don't forget to smile and be awesome.

Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram