Where am I?

I don't know where I'm going, all I know is that for the past month or so I've been enjoying not having responsibilities, not having to worry about anything other than my eating or my plan for the day. It's been a good break after the year we had, but at the same time I've started to get this thought of what else am I supposed to do now that college is over?
It's hard because the long awaited day has come and although I wish I was happier, on the inside I'm terrified on what am I supposed to do now, there are multiple option but are they going to fulfill me the same way my other jobs have? And what if I don't fit in? 
Maybe that's why I have been so lazy lately, maybe it's all out of fear, but maybe I truly am tired and this is the way my body and mind are telling me to stop for one second and enjoy the few days I have left of independence. Maybe I'm just getting ready for when I get hit by the perfect storm.
But all fear aside I'm pumped for the next five months, I have a thesis to write, a project to work on and many bounds to work on. I want to use this unplanned months to work on myself and the relationships I had with everyone else, I want to go back to that happy place without compromising my work or studies.
I have a lot of things I want to write about, many habits to work on and a lot of excitement for everything that may come, I want to be as spontaneous as I can, I want to live by the day and not worry if anything changes, I feel like it's time for me to do something for myself.
For now I'm doing everything I can to kick my energy levels back up, I've been feeling really tired and sleepy for days. I have to get back into the working out 5 times a week wagon while I start to pre plan some ideas I have for this next month.
There's a lot to do and a lot to think, I know everything will eventually come around, but for now I'm going to put everything I can to get into the hardworking mind space so I can do everything and more while taking care of my mental and physical health.
 Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram