18 Books for 2018

Reading is one of the biggest parts of my life, I try to always carry a book on my bag and have one on my phone, but lately I haven't been feeling it, I don't know if it has to be with the weather or my lack of motivation, but as I really want to pick it back up I gave myself the task to look for 18 books that really catch my attention and this is what I ended up with:
Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
Into the Light by L.B. Simmons
Nuts by Alice Clayton
F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher
The Escape Series by Juliet Rosetti 
The Regulars by Georgia Clark 
Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
Come Sundown by Nora Roberts
Truth of Beard by Penny Reid
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Attraction by Penny Reid
The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman
Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin
By Your Side by Kasie West
A List of Cages by Robin Roe
The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle

I'm not going to lie, most of it consists of romance and Y/A novels but I also managed to squeeze a little bit of fiction in there and I'm truly intrigued of how the books are going to develop and whether I'm going to like them as much as I did when I chose them. Have a good reading and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.


Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram