2017 in Pictures

2017 even when it was one of the toughest years I've ever had was also one with many amazing opportunities, I will be lying if I told you that I mopped around a lot. I got to do all of this amazing things that I never ever thought about, I did that I'll remember for years to come, I can't tell you how happy this pictures make me, they reflect main events that happened in my life and will never forget. 














I travelled alone, I saw the sunrise while travelling, I managed to pull myself together in front of 50+ army men, I got to go on amazing holidays with my parents and enjoy amazing views, I enjoyed time with my friends, ate amazing food and didn't apologize for it. I went to new places and took amazing pictures, I revisited some of my favourites parts in town, started running in one of the most amazing places and actually enjoyed the time I got by myself. I learned a lot and as much as I know that it was a rough year not only for me, it had the good in it too and this are the kind of memories that you'll share with your grandchildren one day.
Thank you 2017.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram