January: The Resolutions


A new year, a new month, a new beginning to do whatever you've been dreaming on, or at least do whatever you can to be able to do it. I feel like this month is all about that, about dreaming big, putting all of your energy into something good and accomplishing something you didn't thought was possible to begin with.
Personal Goals:
  • Be present in every moment. 
  • Take opportunities as they come. 
  • Meditate or do yoga a least three times a week. 
  • Work out 4 times a week. 
  • Work on my sleeping pattern.
  • Eat less sugar
Blog Goals:
  • Post 5 times a week. 
  • Write what's on my mind.
  • Work on new projects. 
School Goals:
  • Practice French
  • Start writing my thesis. 
I want to make the most out of this month, I know I can, I just need to put my mind and soul into doing something that I know I love and the rest will come. This is a month for self-care and self-love and with that will come a lot of self-discovery, we'll see how that goes around. Have a good one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram