January: The Review

Where to start? January wasn't the best month not because of problems or stress, it wasn't the best mostly because of me, I gave myself way too much freedom, way too much space and it ended up not being the best for me for many causes.
The month started quite calm, I had no school, no job and the house for myself, but the more time I spent in there, the more I realised how much I hated being in there alone with nothing to do and on top of that I was feeling like I was slowly becoming a sloth. This was the first time in years in which I had nothing to do.
Things slowly started to fall into place as people came back to the house, work related things started coming back and responsibilities grew, but there was still something that wasn't completely alright. I started counting down the days for school and tutoring to begin again.
By the middle of the month I was annoyed and becoming annoying, I could tell by the look in my parents eyes that they weren't having my mood either and let's be honest here, whenever I don't have anything to do I fall into this angry and sensitive mood. Everything bothers me that makes me bother everyone.
Lucky for me that week I started going back into a seminormal schedule. Between paperwork and outings with friends my schedule started filling up and it felt good to have something to do, leave the house for a few hours and find my groove of work back.
And that's where I am now, I've been trying to make it better for me and everyone else, I can't make up fo the time I've lost in the past month, but I can work towards my goals now, work on my discipline, work on myself and enjoy life.
I really want to look up for the next month, I feel like it's finally time for me to do something for myself and not give so many excuses for those things I could've done but never got around to doing out of laziness or even sickness.
I hope you had a good one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram