WR| Figuring Out


Sometimes life puts you in tricky situations so you can value what you have, learn from your mistakes or sometimes just to test your patience, I feel like today I was challenged with one of those tests and I don't think I've actually passed.
Monday was a weird day, I was meant to be productive, but instead managed to be a lazy sloth and do minimal things around the house, none of which were important nor relevant for my day to day life, but something inside me told me that sometimes you've just gotta be a little bit lazy to keep you sane. 
Tuesday was my first unofficial day back at work, my body and mind were ready for all of that, but even with that I was a little bit scared and nervous, after a year you never know how people are going to react around you or treat you, because everything can change in that year. 
I left with a bittersweet taste, it's obvious that a person doesn't warm up that easily to a stranger that came around to take over after a year, believe me I know how hard it can be, I'm just hoping that we pass all of this and we can warm up again, because I think of them as family. 
Wednesday and Thursday were at home days, mostly because my brain was itching with this uncontrollable desire to clean everything and I really mean everything, I moved furniture and managed to leave the least amount of mess and I feel quite happy with myself, although I don't feel prepared. 
Friday was a work day, I went through all of my moods in less than 4 hours and it wasn't any fun, but leaving the house after two days was necessary. I had fun with my mum in the afternoon, ate pizza and talked with "Artiste" to catch up and now what's going on with her. 
Saturday was a family day, we went to see my aunties, lost all my patience, had a huge argument with my mum, talked with my dad and went to bed feeling more emotionally tired than ever, which only led me to waking up to a waist pain because of my bad posture when going to bed. 
Now as I'm writing this, I'm preparing myself not only physically but also mentally for what's coming this week, it's going to be tough, it's going to drain me, but I know it's going to be worthy and I'm looking forward to it. Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram