July: TBR


From the beginning I've been dreaming of having my own book club, that's why I started posting reviews on a few books I read and I enjoyed for most of it, but I never published any lists or gave any heads up of what books I planned on publishing about, but as I've been having a lot of time to read recently, I've come up with a list of books to be read in July.
Ideally I'm going to publish a list of three or four books we are going to be reading during this month, it will have an order so you know which ones to read first and I'll be posting those reviews on Saturdays. Most of them are going to be Y/A or Women's Fiction, I'll try to add some mystery and fiction as we go.
It's an experiment, but I hope you enjoy having a little bit of a structure and you can actually read them before I post the reviews, so nothing gets spoiled for you. This is the list for July:

Storm and Silence, Robert Thier.
In The Eye of The Storm, Robert Thier. 
Beauty Mark, Stephie Walls.
Green Tea Latte To Go, Aven Ellis.

That's July for now, there some quite interesting books in there and one that became my personal new favourite, but you shall read them and tell me what you think. Have a good read and keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram