July: The Resolutions


This year is going by so fast, I can't believe we are halfway there, there has been so much going on, so much got done through this months and there's still a lot to go through, but for now it's time to focus and live one day at the time.
I want to enjoy July, I really want to forget about my phone, my preoccupations and enjoy everything that is going to happen, this may be my last summer as a student and I want to make the most from it, here are some of my goals, but the main one is going to be: "BE HAPPY".
Personal Goals:
  • Workout 4 times a week.
  • Take 5 minutes for myself every day.
  • Save money 
  • Stay organised
  • Do more of what I love. 
  • Use my Bullet Journal every day. 
Blog Goals:
  • Post on Tumblr every day.
  • Post 5 days a week
  • Put more of my creativity in my posts.
School Goals:
  • Learn something new every day. 
  • Revise French & English at least once a week. 
This month is going to be a good one, I can feel it, I'm not going to let anything get to me, I want to put everything that's on my reach to make it the best it can be. But we shall see, I hope you have a great month and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram