To "Chef"

Cheers to you my friend, cheers to your accomplishments and everything you've done, because for now and forever you'll be reminded of how things go, everyone is going to go behind you, point at you and talk about it. Cheers to you my friend for coming this far, while some of us are still afraid of doing what we dreamed of.
Through the years we managed to grow, to become better people, we managed to maintain this friendship through the good and the bad, finding a balance between the both of us, supporting each other through every adventure, plan or crazy idea we may have.
We can always look back and smile with all the memories we've created through the years.
Cheers to you my friend, we've been through a lot, we've hold hands through rough times and hugged the pain out when needed. It feels like yesterday when we meet, although we didn't became friends and I never expected for it to happen, I'm happy to whoever made the presentations or whoever brought us together.
For this and the ones to come, happy birthday "Chef". Thank you for being the big person in this relationship, saving me for myself, showing me that sometimes fun doesn't mean crazy, but most importantly thanks for being my friend for so many years. And I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram