WR| Disorganised

Disorganised, that has been the state of my life, space and mind this week, although for most people I seem to have everything under control, but you know what they say, "fake it 'till you make it". But this time there has truly been more to it than it seems. Let's go back about two weeks when life changed a lot.
Summer has become my second favourite time of the year, quickly followed by Winter, not because of the weather, I, in fact, hate hot weather but love rainy days, anyway, this is the time of summer courses and summer jobs. If you read me last year you would know I worked in one, and this time I was ready to come back for more.
They called me and I told them I could go two weeks before and start catching up with registrations. I did three days a week, but the last Friday I was informed that not only was I going to go on Friday, but also Saturday and Sunday for some last minute registrations, meetings and putting the last touches on what I would have never imagined would grow up to be the monster is now.
To be honest a part of me knew I wouldn't get any rest for the rest of the summer, but one can hope to get a good sleep at least, unless you are like me and nerves can't let you sleep for more than 6 hours at night.
Every single one of us was tired, but putting their best face to this challenge, although a part of me wasn't settling on the idea of everything that was happening. My mind is still jumbled up with all of this thoughts of how maybe I ain't getting along with some of my coworkers or how I should set limits with some of them.
By Friday I was shattered, more than shattered destroyed, my body, my mind, my soul were all broken and all I could think was sleep, and I kinda did sleep for a little, but what I was really craving was those sleep in days and bed days.
Saturday after cleaning and helping my mum, whose suffering from a really bad migraine, I sat to write just to be interrupted by a visit from some family we haven't seen in a hot minute, but now I'm in bed finishing up and starting up with something else. I justo hope this week I can be more organised and less, well, me.
Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram