WR| I'm Done

Remember when I said I was relaxed and in a good mood? Yeah, me neither and it isn't like I'm mad right now, the thing is that I'm tired. My brain, body and soul are dishevelled after the week I had and I know I shouldn't complain of having work, but I'm complaining.
I started with high hopes and even higher responsibilities. There was a lot to get done this week if I wanted to get through and have a bit of free time during the weekend. My first obstacle was adjusting to the time change because we took an hour away by adding an hour this Sunday.
On Monday when my alarm went off my brain said "nope" and snoozed for about 30 minutes until I realise it was 7:00 and I was supposed to leave my home at 7:30 and I had to wash my hair. I succeeded, don't ask me how, I just know that it wasn't until my lips came close to a coffee cup that I truly woke up.
Tuesday was a more relaxed day, I went for my usual run that was worse than ever, I was regretting going before I even started and my muscles were incredibly sore from the day before. Again, I succeeded to then come home to a mad rush because I had to go to the dentist, pick some papers and meet my parents.
By Wednesday all signs of motivation or even energy where completely gone. I was supposed to go and take some pictures which didn't happen, I came back home to assess my options and decided that I had far too much to do to give up now, but I took a nap and realised that yoga can truly cure all of my bad, I did a stretching class that loosened up my muscles and made me feel fresh again. 
Thursday was a complete miss, I did what was urgent and rested my feet high, I was drained after a run, a meeting and house issues that were unnecessary. But at least I did something for me and my body. The only thing that can be rescued from this day was the amazing chinese food I had for lunch.
And now it's Friday as I'm writing this, I just sent my last email, finished cleaning up my room and desk and everything feels fine once again, all of the work truly payed of.
It was a hectic week, I worked out 4 times, went for 2 runs, went to different meetings and managed to send everything that had to be sent on time, even with time to spare for corrections. Am I tired? Yes, I can't wait to sleep more than 7 hours, but I'm happy and relieved. I know I can and will do more because all of this is worthy and I love it, no matter how bad my under eye circles are, I'll never change a thing.
That's all from me for now, I'll keep on writing for now, hope you had a great one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram