CityScapes| Morelia Part I

Back in November I went back to one of the cities that saw me grow, it wasn't out of pleasure, it was a family emergency and even when I didn't get the opportunity to leave the house and do as much as I would've wanted to, it was still one of the most amazing trips I've had in a while.















Seeing this pictures makes me happy, I got to explore downtown while walking an energetic puppy and drank good iced coffee. What else could've I asked for?
Truth be told, this trip took a toll on me mostly emotionally but for me, being there was the most important thing, they needed support and I was in a position where I could give it to them, so I did and I regret nothing. There's a part two because all of this are just from one day and I was there over a week. Hope you liked them as much as I did and as always, remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram