April: TBR


In this past couple of months I've managed to read a lot more than I wished and I've been falling more and more in love with those amazing books and as you know, in the beginning of the year I researched and found 18 books that caught my attention and one of them started this whole month's TBR.
Nuts by Alice Clayton
Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton
Buns by Alice Clayton

Yes, it is a series, but it's lovely and filled with food and real problems that aren't addressed enough. It's a light reading and in my opinion it doesn't have as mature language as other books that I've recommended in the past. Thank you Alice Clayton for combining two of my favourite things in the world and put them in a book.
Have a good month and remember to keep on reading.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram