A Crappy Update.

Life isn't as good as it sometimes seem. Crap weeks happen when you least expect them to, they show up without you wanting them to be there, they turn your life around and they are test that will show how much you can be challenged to.
I'm having a crap week in the less convenient moment of my life, I know you knew how much better I was doing. For the first time in months I was finally on top of things, my anxiety was at ease and everything seemed to be working out, at least for me.
My body gave up, my tummy felt the pressure and gave up, I had pain, discomfort and a trip to the doctor in my agenda right as the week was starting. Luckily for me, modern medicine can do wonders and I'll always be grateful for it.
And then the call came through, my parents always say that early morning or late night calls are never good, they are right, they usually carry bad news. It hurt to know that one of out family members is no longer with us, but it's even worse trying to figure out how to tell the person they knew the most.
It's the circle of life, it's meant to happen to all of us but you never expect it to happen, not to you or to your close ones. The last thing we wanted was to put more emotional pressure on her, my grandma.
 I don't know how all of this is going to end, where is going to go, I just know that the physical pain doesn't compare to the emotional pain. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks or even months to come and my priorities will change a little bit, but everything will eventually fall into a routine.
This is my way of telling all of you to excuse me if for this and next week not everything seems to be on time, I'll catch up eventually, I'm sure everything will be alright and life will find it's natural flow once again.
I hope you had a better week than me and remember to always, no matter what happens, keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram