WR| Tying Loose Ends


And we're back on business. I don't know how many times have I used this phrase lately, but now I truly feel like everything is starting to take shape and I'm starting to figure out what is going to be next not only for me but for every project that has been sitting because I didn't know what I wanted to do with it.
This week I've been trying to figure out what's next, and as much as I've said it before, I always forget how hard it is to come out of a funk and actually start doing stuff that will help you be that person you want to be.
It started quite relaxed as we came back from a short holiday to celebrate my mum's birthday, we had a couple of lovely days by the beach. It was really nice to change the routine and enjoy time with my parents, which doesn't happen as often as you would think.
Monday through Wednesday I dedicated myself purely to clean and organise my mess, I went through old paperwork, cleaned my room, organised everything I could and even managed to pre-plan most of next month's project.
I'm still finding my balance, as I haven't been able to sleep properly at night, mostly because of this amazingly long heat wave, I don't seem to focus properly in the tasks in front of me, which only makes them seem longer and more complicated than they really are.
Thursday was all about catching up and tying loose ends, like sending my last essays for the week, planning as much as I can, brainstorming ideas and finishing up with  all my work of the week. I know this weekend is going to be busy, so I don't want to either rush to get them done or leave them for the next week as I know they'll pile up.
Friday was really fun, I received a visit from "Engineer", I haven't seen him in like 3 months and it was quite nice to have someone accompany me to do all my paperwork. We caught up and drank amazing coffee which was really needed, I don't know how I managed to push through the week.
And now it's Saturday, I'm officially done with work and school. I'm preparing to meet with "Chef" hours before her graduation (I know! They grow so quickly!) and tomorrow I have a meeting (I know, so exciting). I'm excited to work and everything that's to come, it's just that I need to sleep better and to manage my time better, but we shall see what the future brings us.
That's all for now, this week I'll be revealing a new project that will help me and you, hope you like it as much as I do. I hope you had a good week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram