May: The Resolutions


May has been famous for it's surprises in this past years, there's something that always pop up as the month moves, sometimes it can be something good like last year when the month was filled with travelling and new adventures, or as it went two years ago when one of my cousins had an accident and we were all in the edge.
This month is about changing and reinventing myself, I've had enough time to relax and take it easy this past month but now I feel like it's time to get to work, to really push myself into new things and work on the projects that I've been trying to make work since the beginning of the year.
Personal goals
  • Work out 4 times a week
  • Eat healthy
  • Take a day for myself at least once a week
  • Be patient
  • Save money
  • Let my creativity show
  • Stay organized
  • Be patient
Blog
  • Post 5 days a week 
  • Work on promoting the blog
School
  • Improve my grades
  • Learn something new
I want to see what this month has to bring, maybe a few surprises, maybe a few adventures, I'm just sure I'm going to have a lot more work and a lot more pressure, but I feel like I'm ready even when it doesn't look like it. I feel more open to whatever it's to come. I really hope you have a great month and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram