WR| Figuring Out

I don't want to say it was a weird or bad week, but it surely wasn't a normal week. I feel like I've fallen into bad habits and don't know how to break them or how to get out of this pit hole. The worst part is that as days pass by I get even more frustrated because I can't figure my way around all of this mess.
Anyway, this week was about taking those little steps to be better or to come back to being my normal, less paranoid self, but it has shown to be a lot harder than I first thought. Turns out that I'm more stubborn and lazier than I imagined, so it's going to take a lot longer, meanwhile I will have to keep pushing.
On Monday I went out with "Chef" to see graduation dresses. It was quite the adventure but talking with a good friend, enjoying good food (we actually found our new favourite for sushi and thai) was quite refreshing. It really helps to break the routine and just talk about life and everything that's going on, without fear of being judge.
Tuesday and Wednesday were regular days, in fact I actually started having exams again, but I feel pretty good about them. Although, I know I still have a lot to do and as my graduation approaches I feel more and more pressured to have a plan and know what the hell I want to do next.
Thursday is were everything went downhill, mostly because after almost a week of really bad sleeping, my body was done, I woke up in a terrible mood, I was snapping at everyone that dared to come near me and as a result I had a few arguments with my parents, which are always fun.
And now it's Friday, finally the end of the week and unlike any other week, my parents and I are going on a little excursion to celebrate my mum's birthday and relax before end the semester fully strikes and the summer comes around.
I've also been working on a new project for June, mostly to pump me out of this bad mood and focus on something that makes me happy, just in time for the summer and all the adventures that are going to come with it.
Hope you had a great week and keep on pushing, it's the last week of the month and it shall be amazing, but most importantly, remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram