Week Review...

The weather got really warm here and that's making my body feel really tired, I even think that the I got a little bit dehydrated the other day, I really don't like this weather, but other than that this week has been about brainstorming for this space and really doing something for myself and my life, as I've been putting off I cleaned and organized my life and it was harder than I ever tough, turns out that everything was either dusty or really messed up. The one thing that's still a mess is my desk but I figured nothing can be perfect isn't it, I'm still going to try.
I needed to really get a good night of sleep and motivation to get my life together and although I feel extremely tired I feel happy with the way everything is turning out, in order to accomplish what I want, I need to fight for them.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram