Surviving in a mess...

Last week my parents made the decision of doing some renovations in my house, we had to move a lot of things around, we didn't had enough space or time to find a place and because it was only for  couple of days, it didn't made sense, or so we though. Being the organised person in the family, I found this extremely stressful and as everything started to take longer, the stress started to grew.
I found myself loosing things, feeling lost in general, starring at a wall didn't helped to relax me. So I found the perfect solution, the way to survive in a mess, I spent time doing what I love, dreaming, it's not like taking a nap, is thinking what you can do with a with wall and lots of imagination, is letting your creativity flow and grow, is letting your ideas out, forgetting about the world and their opinions.
At least it helped me to forget about the mess...
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram