My Choices...

Last week I was talking with a friend about our experience so far in college, he told me he was thinking about changing career because all of his high school friends were in a another school and they pressured him at some level to be with them, he went for a different career, that happened to me too, when I was choosing my career everyone wanted to have a vote, I went with my heart, that got me thinking...
How many times have we changed our choices for other people? We tend to listen what other people say instead of what our heart is telling us, isn't sad? That's why when we are little we have the wildest dreams about everything, because we don't give a crap about opinions. We judge based on what we see, we probably get to know 50% of this person, yet we still talk about every decision that they make.
There's more inside of what we see, maybe that's something we need to work in, accepting somebody else choice but also sticking to our choices, I know that sometimes is like going against everybody else wishes for you, sometimes you just have to say "Trust me on this one", it's an important part of being independent.
Trust your instincts.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram