Midnight Talks...


The other day I went with my cousin to see some paperwork, the last time I saw her I was 13 years old, she grew a lot, she changed in a weird way but the thing that surprised me the most about her was the question she asked me: "How do you live like this" (She was referring to my colour coordinated life) before that my answer was "It's easy" but my answer that day was "I can't live without it and I kind of like it" and I was completely honest with her. I like my colour coordinated life and I'm so used to it that I feel weird when something changes, she made the right question.
I think that after 6 years, she saw a completely different person in front of her, one with two agendas, a passion for books and someone older, maybe she expected a grumpy teenager with a passion for pink things and a social life...
You never what to expect about someone. 
"At the end of the day, I can't live without it".

thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram