Week Review...


Another week, another list of things that I didn't get done, this week was a looking back week for me, I had the chance to really think everything through and make decisions, make a schedule and as they say "Put the boots because we are ready to work"
I think I really needed that, I was slaking in a lot of aspects in my life and I didn't quite understood why, but I think I was going through a lot of emotional problems and giving them more recognition that I should have, I'm going to be working on that.
While I was doing that I came across a lovely memory of one of my biggest loves, so that's why I wrote about him on Wednesday, I think that was the last bit of feelings of him that needed to get out of my system, at least for now.
That was pretty much my week, pretty chilled but I found the answers that I needed. Hope you had an amazing week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram