Wishlist

Dreams should feed you, dreams should guide you when you feel lost, dreams are what drives you to the end goal. Sometimes when times are tough we tend to forget about that ability we have to dream, to work towards those dreams and make them a reality because it's easier to run away from them an live the same old life.
It has taken me two months to try to figure out what to do next, losing my grandma made me realise how much of myself I had lost in those months and how much I wanted to grow, to be better and to gain back some of my confidence so the start of the new month gives me the perfect opportunity to start fresh and do as much as I want to. It's time for a new wish list.
  • Start a journal, recently I've found myself keeping too much to myself and even when my therapist has recommended writing one I never got around to doing it. 
  • Start working on a passion project, I have a lot of them, I've lost a lot of opportunities but I feel like this is my moment to go back to those dreams and think about what I can do now and put the effort.
  • Do some work that feels your soul, I really want to fix one bird house I bought a year ago, paint it, make it look like my vision and put it outside my room. 
  • Paint more, I used to love it growing up, then the growing pains began and I left it, I'm starting with water colours and working my way from there, maybe I'll find my passion again or I'll work on the mural I want on one of my walls. 
  • Go to new places, gain back my ability to take pictures and not judge them too hard, it's something that you should never push because it will break your passion and your ability to be creative with it. 
  • Do something outside the box, I miss those crazy days and I'm sure at some point I'm going to wake up wanting to do an impromptu trip just to have breakfast somewhere new. I don't want to hold back anymore. 
Maybe I'll get some of this done, maybe I manage to get none of this done, but at least I'm setting somethings I want to work on in order to be better, to really push myself out of my comfort zone, at least a little. We'll see what June has in store for us, maybe something great, maybe something big, maybe this is the little push I need...
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram