June| TBR

Reading become a passion of mine when I needed an escape, little by little it became something I loved and a part of my daily routine, then when life got hard I dropped it entirely. I stopped reading and didn't really thought about picking it up again until about two months ago. It helps my creativity in ways no one understands unless they do it too.
That's why this month I'm pushing me to do it again, but instead of setting myself for failure, I'm going to go back to some of my favourites that got recently published and can get you into the mood of reading. Let's hope June lights a fire that doesn't stop burning.

All your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang

The first book touches on abortion, and all of them involve mature language. Remember that sometimes isn't about pushing us with sensitive topics, it's about knowing our limits, be aware and remember to keep dreaming and reading. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram