19 in 2019


I'm going to be honest here, I didn't do much reading in 2018, I barely read 50 books and before you roll your eyes at me you have to understand that it is one of my favourite activities and I'm quite a fast reader so 50 is nothing compared to any other years. But now with the new year I've got a chance to redeem myself and spend more time doing something that I love.
Here are 19 books I wish to read this year:
Normal people by Sally Rooney
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Weeding Date by Jasmine Guillory
The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
Love, Life and the List by Kasie West
The Accidentals by Sarina Bowen
All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire
Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover
Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
Sex, not Love by Vi Keeland
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
Plain Jayne by Laura Drewry
The Escape Diaries by Juliet Rosetti
Truly by Ruthie Knox
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
One Day by David Nicholls
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Some of the books have been recommendations, other have caught my eye and others have been on my list for years. hopefully this year I'll get through all of this and some of the new releases, I'm so excited for what's to come. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram